Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike Review: Should You Go For It?
- 1 Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike Review
If you happen to have a kid that’s between 3 to 5 years old then you exactly know how hard it is to keep up with them when it comes to what they wanted to do or even the food that they love to eat. At this age, the kids are starting to explore with so many things and wanted to find out what’s really interesting for them.
Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike Review
Kids love to play around and most parents would agree that one of the most popular toys that their kids would like to have would be their own bicycle. But naturally, as a parent, you might be hesitant on what particular brand to get to ensure proper learning and safety. With that in mind, let us look at this Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike Review and find out the things that would make you want to consider this particular bike.
Features of Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
The Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike has been a popular choice for some parents because of its features and ability to teach kids how to bike. This particular balance bike has no pedals and would teach the kids well how to balance before they actually get to ride the real ones.
- Metal Frame: This balance bike surely looks like a real conventional bike if seen for the first time, unless you notice that there aren’t any pedals attached. It’s metal frame and design makes it really good looking while making sure that your child is riding a sturdy bike.
- Lightweight: Although it’s made up of metal, the bike itself is lightweight and makes it easy for toddlers to carry around or balance themselves with it.
- Well-padded Seats: To ensure riding comfort and not make the young ones uneasy while riding the bike, Chicco made it sure that the seats are comfy enough to sit in for a long time.
- Wider Handle Bars: Although it is categorized as a bike for kids doesn’t mean everything has to be small about it. The Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike features a wide handle bar to make sure that the kids can properly grip onto it and still be comfortable whenever they steer the handle.
- Polymer Tires: This type of tires are lightweight and are puncture proof which is best for paved surfaces, this also means that the parents are saved from pumping air into the tires every now and then.
Benefits of Using Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
Aside from the fact that this type of bikes are mainly for the purpose of introduction to pedaled bikes, here are some other benefits that the kids can get from it.
- Promotes outdoor activities
- A healthy form of exercise for kids
- Learning how to balance
- A great family bonding
Pros and Cons of Using Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
If you are considering to get your young ones a balance bike soon, knows that there might be some low points that you have to think about to make sure you are aware of what to expect. Here are the positive and slightly negative points about the Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
- It looks like a real bike. This could be one of the main reasons why the kids and the parents as well choose this bike over others that could be more expensive.
- Reasonably Priced. With so many brands to choose from, the Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike is definitely one of the best priced in the market.
- Fully Adjustable. If in case the kid gets a little bigger over time, the adjustable seat will be able to provide a comfortable ride still.
- Sturdy and Well Designed. This bike comes in red painted metal frame that is universal whether you have a boy or girl who will use it.
- It’s really small. In the box, it says ages 3 and up, however, if you happen to have a very big kid, chances are you might need to consider a bigger bike.
- Not Scratch Proof. It may look shining red at first when you receive the package but it might not be for long as it may get scratches over time.
A lot of people have been providing their own Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike Review and most of them are really happy with their purchase. Currently rated 4.6 out of the perfect 5 stars, it only goes to show that parents not only trusts the brand but also the capability of the bile to teach their children how to balance.
Product Installation Instructions:
The Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike comes in a box that has an easy to follow installation guide for the parents. Assembling the bike is pretty much straightforward. The tools are also included to ensure proper installation and make it ready for use in no time.
Maintaining the bike is also quite simple. First, the tires do not need air to be pumped in all the time while second; the frame can easily be washed when needed.
If you are looking for a balance bike and wanted to make your child feel that it’s actually no different from the other real ones, the Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike is the right one for you. All of its features make it the best choice to consider and not to mention its reasonable price that won’t hurt the budget so much.