Skuut Wooden Balance Bike Review: Does It Worth?
Considering a particular bike for the kids, especially when they are just about to start learning, is crucial since there are important factors that need to be looked at. Normally, parents would buy their kids smaller bikes that are guided to ensure safety. However, there are also bikes that teach kids the basics of balancing and this is what Skuut Wooden Balance Bike Review is all about.
Skuut Wooden Balance Bike Review
With so many brands to choose from, what really separates Skuut Wooden Balance Bike among the rest? Of course, we can compare the size, its features as well as the price. So to know better what this particular bike has to offer, read the information below and be informed before deciding to purchase one.
Features of Skuut Wooden Balance Bike
The Skuut Wooden Balance Bike is a balance type of bike for a kid that does not have pedals. Conventional bikes may be a choice for some parents but a balance bike teaches them how to balance, steer properly as well as coordination. With that said, here are some of the best features of the bike.
- Wooden Frame: There has been some demand for these types of bike for kids
and different brands are making their own designs and Skuut Wooden Balance Bike’s frame is definitely one of them. Since it is made of Birchwood, this bike is definitely an eco-friendly model.
- Lightweight: Because of the materials used in this bike, even a child around the age of five or below can definitely handle the bike on its own.
- Fully adjustable: This bike can usually fit a child that’s between 2 to 5 years old. The seat can be adjusted to accommodate the size of the rider.
- Award Winning: Being one of the first balance bikes to be introduced in the US, the Skuut Wooden Balance Bike has won numerous awards for its creative toy design and so much more.
- Safe for Kids: This balance bike also has a steering limiter feature that reduces the possibility of a child getting into an accident due to steering the handle too much. This function limits unnecessary turn that can be made so that the rider can learn how to balance first before getting into the real bike experience.
Benefits of Using Skuut Wooden Balance Bike
Since the main purpose of the bike is to introduce children to biking, it is very important that they know the basics before they actually get into the conventional or pedaled bike. Here are some of the benefits that a child can get while using the Skuut Wooden Balance Bike.
- Learn how to balance on their own
- Develop proper control when steering the bike
- Eye and hand coordination which is very essential for beginners
- Promotes interest in doing outdoor activities
Pros and Cons of Using Skuut Wooden Balance Bike
In reality, while there are definitely a lot of good things about a particular product, there would also be some downside that has to be considered to be an informed buyer.
- Fully adjustable to fit most kids below 5 years old. If you plan to buy this for your 2 or 3-year-old kid, they may be able to use it as they grow older since the height of the seat can be adjusted.
- Safety features such as steering limiter definitely lessons the chances of the child getting into some accidents.
- Easy to ride since there are no pedals, this also means that the child will be able to practice well with balancing.
- Pneumatic tires for better shock absorption whenever they have to ride bumpy roads.
- Due to the fact that the bike frame is made of wood, the possibility of it to survive for a very long time due to exposure to heat, water and dust are not guaranteed.
- The metal screw included that is used to hold the seat with the frame and for adjusting is not that easy to operate. It may also require frequent check-up just to make sure it’s not loose.
Based on most Skuut Wooden Balance Bike Reviews from customers who have actually tried the bike, we can say that it was able to deliver within their expectations. The bike was carefully designed to give safe and comfort ride for young ones and making them learn how to balance at the same time. Most of the people who made the purchase were happy with its functionality and is most probably the reason why they gave it a high star rating as well.
Product Installation Instructions – Maintenance Instructions
The Skuut Wooden Balance Bike is easy to assemble which may only require 10 minutes of your time. Everything that you might need is included in the package while an instructional guide for assembling is also available. On the other hand, the bike’s maintenance is not too tedious to do but requires frequent checking. And since it’s made of wood, taking care of the frame is also a must to make it last for a long time.
The Skuut Wooden Balance Bike is definitely one of the best balance bikes that you can consider for your kids if you are planning to teach them the basics first. Aside from this, it would also be a great outdoor sport to introduce to make sure they are able to work on their body physically and not be one of those kids that are most of the time spending hours on their tablets.