ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike Review
Getting your kids a bike seems to require a lot of consideration especially when it comes to safety and quality. Some would also consider the price but that is just secondary actually since we have to think about the kid’s safety first and getting the right size for them.
In this generation, it is imperative that kids still have outdoor activities that they can enjoy and not just use their time playing indoor games or virtual games. Not only riding bikes promotes physical activity which is important while they grow, but it also encourages them to socialize with other kids who may be doing the same.
This ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike Review will include the best features of the bike as well as the cons to make sure that everything will be considered before deciding to buy one. So if you’re are actually planning on purchasing one anytime soon, let us help you know better about this particular bike.
ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike Review
Features of ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike
- 100% Clear Top Grade Birchwood – this material is what makes this bike really stand out from the rest. It may look like an ordinary piece of wood that some would doubt of its stability but this bike is definitely sturdy and was carefully designed to every detail.
- Reversible Frame – this is to make sure that it can accommodate the size of the kids. The low-rider mode brings the saddle closer which is best for smaller kids while the total opposite would be for bigger kids. The seat can also be adjusted in either position of the frame; basically, the bike is almost fully adjustable.
- Rubber Handgrips – to ensure that the kids’ hands are always in place and protected, rubber handgrips are used on this bike.
- Steering Limiter – prevent jack knife related accidents with the steering limiter. For most kids that are just new to biking, it is better to have this limit to make sure that they don’t get into any accidents concerning over steering which makes the ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike a safer choice for kids.
- Pneumatic tires – the air-filled tires that ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike has to make the riding experience for the kid smoother and promote easy handling.
Pros and Cons of Using ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike
To better understand what this product can offer as well as some features to consider, here are the important pros and cons of the ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike.
- Reversible and adjustable frame that fits the size of kids from age 2 to 5
- Non-toxic lacquer finishes ensuring kids safety
- Padded vinyl seats for comfort riding
- Comfortable rubber handlebar grips
- Prevents jack knife related accidents
- Easy to assemble with the tools included in the package
- Bike’s overall appearance is not that attractive
- May require tightening of screws after some use
- No footrest installed
- The steering limiter may not be a fun feature for kids who have been already riding for some time
Based on different ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike Reviews from people who have actually purchased the product, most of them are really happy they decided to get one for their kids. Because of its best features, customers were glad they made the right choice and gave this product a high score.
Product Installation Instructions – Maintenance Instructions
The ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike comes with its own set of tools when delivered to your doorstep. An instructional step by step guide is also included in the box which is easy to follow. Everything that you need to assemble the bike has already been provided; it would normally take less than 20 minutes to put the bike in its ready-to-ride state. In case additional help is needed; the manufacturer’s website contains a helpful guide with photos included on their website as well.
Maintaining the bike is also quite easy. Basically, you need to check on the tires if it’s used mostly outdoors or areas with mud. Aside from that, do check on the screws to make sure everything is intact and to ensure safety as well.
The ZÜM CX Wooden Balance Bike stands out among other kids bike in the market because of its unique wooden finish and design. It’s reversible frame is also one of the best that you can get if looking for versatility when it comes to letting other kids that may be younger or a bit older share the bike too.
Its safety features are something to consider as well as making sure they learn the basics of biking without the fear of getting into accidents. Also, the comfort of riding it provides makes it easier for the kids to be more interested with outdoor activities, making sure that they have balanced physical activities and hours of fun and adventure with family and friends.